Monday, June 25, 2012

[TWITTER] 6/25/2012 AsiaPrince_JKS & staff twitter



Finally I got Coco-Ichi!!!
드디어 코코이치!!! ついにココイチ!!

Tenshi_akuma’s note: Coco-Ichi (the official name is CoCo Ichiban-ya) is the name of his favorite curry restaurant chains in Japan. When he visits Japan, he always tries to eat their curry. Here is the official web site.

@codeinconnu
The forth day in Japan. Time passes very quickly.
日本の4日目、夢中で時間が流れる
일본 4일 째, 정신없이 시간이 흐른다






BoA: I got it in my hand today.
JY Park: Headphones!! I found a brother’s autograph, but I couldn’t find how many of this is out of 100. T_T Thanks anyway, brother~~
JKS: I thought only I had been given this.. Asian soul.. Uh..
“@BoAkwon: 오늘 내 손에 도착한 @followjyp 헤드폰!! 오빠 싸인까지는 찾았는데, 백개중 몇번째거는 아직 못찾았어요.. ㅜㅜ ㅎㅎ 오빠 고마워요~~http://lockerz.com/s/219863808”ー뭐야 나만 준 줄 알았는데..아시안소울..음..




Finally, I haven’t got it in my hand yet, but I got it on my desk. Asian soul brother’s headphones… Asian star, Asian soul, Asian Prince has his headphones!!
드디어 내 손안에 들어오진 않았지만 내 책상위에 있는 아시안소울 형아의 헤드폰… 아시아의별 아시안소울 아시아의프린스가 소지한 헤드폰!!





tenshi_akuma’s note: It looks it’s Park Jin-Young’s original headphones.
I’ve become friends with her! Please! Come and visit me in Korea!
おねーちゃんとなかよしになちゃった!ぜひ!かんこくに来てください!


Tenshi_akuma’s note: She is Tesuko Kuroyanagi. She is 78 years old now. She is very famous for various areas. Here is her wiki. She has hosted her own TV program “Tesuko-no-heya (Tesuko’s room)” for more than 35 years. For Japanese stars, appearing her program proves they become popular. “Tetsuko-no-heya” is officially recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest talk show.


I got a candy from her!
あめももらいましたよん!







tenshi_akuma’s note: Tesuko Kuroyanagi is well-known for her unique hairstyle. She keeps candies in her hair and give it to the guests. It’s true!


@codeinconnu
Recording “Tesuko-no-heya”! It was first time for the program that a foreign artist talked in Japanese  In addition to this, it’s a must-see with a lot of “the first”! It is a rewarding day today. After all, my life is cool 
테츠코의 방, 수록! 외국인이 출연해서 일본어로 토크하는 것은 처음이었다고 : ) 이 외에도 “처음”이 가득한 필견의 방송! 보람을 느낀 하루였다 역시 내 인생은 근사해 : )

PONYCANYON staff: It was great T_T Ms. Tesuko Kuroyanagi… she is very nice and I was touched. I couldn’t reveal the airing day, but please look forward to it ^^
Tree-J staff: I know! It was best! Miki-chan, thanks for your hard work!
“@hellomikitty820: 最高でしたㅠㅠ 黒柳徹子さん、本当に素敵な方で感動しました。放送日はまだ発表できませんが、楽しみにしていてください^^” 그렇네요! 최고였어요! 미키짱 수고하셨습니다!




Hee-chul: Heebum is also enjoying the music on JYP headphones … but it may be thinking “Don’t be like this, crazy people (>_<), kyaa, Heebum, hang on there!
Suk: What? limited 100 pieces but all has been given one
希澈:希范inJYP。希范也戴着JYP的耳机在享受音乐中~但是心里好像在想‘别这样 疯子’(>_<)/kya~希范 坚持住!!
suk:什么呀 限定一百个怎么全都分了-_-
“@Heedictator: 희범 in JYP. 희범이도 JYP헤드폰 끼고 음악을 즐기는 중~ 하지만 속마음은 '그만해 미친놈아' 일듯 (>_<)/ 꺄~ 희범이 겸디겸디!! http://twitpic.com/a0cx2v”ㅡ뭐야 한정 백개라더니 다나눠줬어-_-



CREDIT:JKS / Tree-J,Twitter, tenshi_akuma (Japan)
Re-posted from: http://jangkeunsukforever.com/?p=14503

No comments:

Post a Comment