Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk’s The Cri Show is watched by a total of 115,000 people



Jang Keun Suk has attracted a total audience of 115,000 during his concert tour.

On October 8, Jang’s agency reported that Jang has attracted a total audience of 115,000 by October 7 to his concert, 2012 Jang Keun Suk Asian Tour: The Cri Show 2.

Jang has held a total of twelve concerts in seven cities, starting in Seoul on July 7. He made stops at Shanghai, China; Taipei, Taiwan; and Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, and Fukuoka, Japan. He will hold four more concerts in Shenzhen, China, and Saitama, Japan.

Jang has devoted himself to The Cri Show. He has personally participated in the making of videos and stage design. He’s also holding some small events in every concert. The concert is held for about two and a half hours. He sings all songs live. He also entertains the audience with his witty jokes and refined stage manners.

Jang says, “Last year and this year are different. I’ve been holding concerts under the same title of The Cri Show, but the content is totally different this year. In order to interact with the audience, I’m always thinking about new ideas and participate in all parts of the show. This tour was a new challenge to me last year, but I saw new possibility this year.”

He also said, “As the scale of the concert becomes bigger, I feel more responsible, but I can do my best because there are my crew and fans who always support me. I believe I always have to move on and sometimes look back upon my past to improve myself. I’m doing everything step by step and passionately. Many people have become my friends. I really appreciate them.”

All 20,000 tickets for Jang’s The Cri Show, held in Fukuoka, Japan, on October 6 and 7, were sold out. Jang will hold the next concert in Shenzhen, China, on November 27.

Credit: Korea.com
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment