Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Fan Account] 10/6/2012 Words of JKS at Cri Show 2 in Fukuoka Day 1


Here are words he said before he sang In My Dream:


Have not been feeling well recently. I am also a human. That night after came back from Paris, unable to sleep and drank soju alone at home, parents were asleep. Felt lonely and wanted to talk to someone, so I thought of eels. Midnight send out an App, everyone seen it right? Eventually feeling drunk and getting more lonely and went to my room, switched on my computer, on my bed, logged in to the music broadcast channel (eumbang) and broadcasted some music. Only later then remember that Japanese eels were unable to obtain the site ID in Korea, time is already in the night at 4 at night.. (Eels reminded him: that’s morning!!!) I think Japanese eels also want to have a music broadcast station right? I will find a Japanese site and organize one, but I will only login when I am drunk. (Laugh) and when I’m drunk, I will say nasty things, so please don’t hate me. In fact all of us are the same; there are times when we feel lonely. Everyone is in love, but I have never been in love. (Audience boos) Who are you thinking of at this moment? (Eels all shouted Geun Chan). I have not been in love, and not interested! (Audience boos) Seriously, what is woman?! When I am lonely, I only think of eels . Recently I’m addicted to camping, I went camping a couple of week ago and I felt really happy, so I’m thinking it will be good if I can go camping with eels, hope it can be achieved. Autumn bring about the feeling of loneliness to people, that is why I do not like autumn. I hope this nasty autumn can end earlier. Next summer, lets all go camping together next summer! (He started to play guitar and sing the song, he ended the song with “go camping” and blew flying kisses) I did so many flying kisses but I have never experience real kissing before (Audience boos) I am blissful together with eels, I want to be with eels in the future too, please, let’s make to the next 20 years!



Credit: Jang Keun Suk Forever
Source: 深坑中的Jolin weibo
English Translation: Eileen Tan from ECI
Edited by sukkiesfanncusa


No comments:

Post a Comment