Wednesday, September 12, 2012

[TWITTER] 9/11/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update


11:17
I want to ask you a sudden question even in the morning ㅡ Basically clothes should be thrown away after buying and wearing it only once? Why are people talking that I am a frugal and saving man after finding that I put on the same clothes twice?? I can’t understand -_-
아침부터 급질문 ㅡ 원래 옷은 한번 한번사면 한번만 입고 버리는거임? 왜 난 두번째입으면 다 나보고 근검절약 어쩌구 얘기하는거임?? 이해불가-_-

18:00
Boss Jang’s lunch time with acne injection. Ang What is Jang Gyaru?? I have no idea at all. kkk
장사장의 점심시간 여드름주사와 함께 Ang 장갸르가 뭐임?? 그런거 몰라몰라 ㅋㅋㅋ
nshi_akuma’s note: The woman next to him is a doctor of skin clinic “AnG”. Sukkie seems to her client. Here is the video Sukkie attended AnG clinic renewal party ^^ Here is the official site, AnGclinic.com


credit: tenshi_akuma + Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment