Saturday, August 11, 2012

[TWITTER] 8/9/2012 Jang Keun Suk Forever Twitter


12:50
Mother was out for a business trip, so MJ is taking over the task to prepare breakfast today…. Spam…………..and outrageous colored pants…
엄마의 출장으로 오늘 아침담당을 MJ로 대처한다…스팸과………….해괴망칙한색의 바지….


12:54
There is something… like breakfast for giants.. I’m overwhelmed..
뭔가…거인들의 아침같은 느낌..부담스러워..

12:57
This is the olive that Mother and I like the most!!! In Korea only Dugaheon operated by Hyundai Gallery imports it. As long as there are Spam and this olive, I don’t need any other side dishes!! Above all… every month I get it from Hyung Tae brother….!!
나랑 우리 엄마가 제일 좋아하는 올리브!!! 국내유일 현대갤러리가 운영하는 두가헌에서만 수입하는데 스팸이랑 이것만 있으면 다른 반찬이 필요없음!! 무엇보다…난 형태형에게 한달에 한박스씩 상납받는다…..!!

tenshi_akuma’s note: I suppose Dugaheon is one of his favorite restaurants he recommended before. Here is the website. I found Menguy’s Olives description written in English. Here is the website. But most are written in French. This is the official website. I like olives, so I want to try once!

12:58
This is it!!!!!
이거거덩!!!!!!!

13:01
You said you go on a diet….
다이어트 한다며….

13:03
Friend: You’re a perfect advertising model for Spam and boil-in-bag rice. k
JKS: They are produced by different two companies, so I need to contract for ads separately~ I eat Spam and Rice at random~
“@burgersyndrome: @AsiaPrince_JKS 스팸이랑 햇반 광고 모델하면 딱이다. ㅋ”ㅡ둘은 다른 회사니까 따로 계약하는걸로~오뚜기밥과 햇반 랜덤으로 먹음~

14:42
Oh..kkkk You do everything and anything beyond my imagination. I become a grilled eel!!!!!!!!
엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 하다하다 별짓들을 다 하는구나 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 장어구이!!!!!!!!


translation credit: tenshi_akuma (Japan)
credit: Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment