Monday, August 6, 2012

[TWITTER] 8/6/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update

@AsiaPrince_JKS: Birthday present from Chinese agent Jason!
Feel tense about this, Japanese agent FRAU !!!


 @AsiaPrince_JKS:But ....(I don't like) this....-_-


@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@MJkim000:Same pose.....different impression...
ㅡ Step forward when it is possible.

@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@kevinraJason has studied indirect advertisement..kkk
ㅡ I am looking around to find acetone (to delete it)....here and there.....


@AsiaPrince_JKS: Baby belly is disappearing... but the problem is alcoholic side....

@AsiaPrince_JKS Ah...I can't count now..... 


(Hongki) What should I eat in Yeosoo to hear from others 'it was a good choice' ....Please recommend something.
(JKS) Kimchi soup with MSG. My mother makes it well.
(Hongki) I know you are cool! kk Your recommendation is special!


@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@SANGCHUKANGCHU:"The pre-open song of Phantom's first mini album 'Sea mustard soup' is going to come out through on-line"ー I like Phantom very much!!


@AsaPrince_JKS:“@Naosnova: 분명히 봉 막쉐에서 볼땐 진한회색이었던 캘빈 클라인 시트.. 집에 오늘도착했는데 그린? 이젠 색맹인가? ㅠㅜhttp://twitpic.com/ag2x5i”ㅡ신체기능쇠퇴..

@AsiaPrince_JKS:“@codeinconnu:  appetite! ! an appetite! So tempting! Thank you! ! ---- It will take you thousands of years to sit and eat  ... do not work



@AsiaPrince_JKS: I want to buy this, but  neck aches when I walk wearing it.



credit: AsiaPrince_JKS TW
tranlation credit: Angelnunhwa

No comments:

Post a Comment