Saturday, August 18, 2012

[TWITTER] 8/16/2012 Jang Keun Suk and Staff Twitter Update




13:53
@codeinconnu
I arrived at office at 10:30 today. Company president has been working very hard since morning, then meeting, meeting, meetings, meetings – Who am I? Where am I?
나 오늘 10시 30분에 회사 옴 사장님은 아침부터 열일 모드 이후로 회의, 회의, 회의, 회의 ㅡ 난 누군가 여긴 어딘가 ㅡ


17:37
From now, buy me not these, but BE@RBRICK.. PLEASE Please BUY me, Get me BE@RBRICK!
이거 말고 나도 이제부터 베어브릭… 사줘사줘ㅛㅏ줘ㅛㅏ줘사줘사줘 베어브리이이익

17:52
Eel: BE@RBRICK http://www.bearbrick.com/product/
Staff: Cute!
JKS: Where can I get themㅡㅡ?
“@minzzangde: “@ac252584: 베이브릭^^ http://www.bearbrick.com/product/” ㅡ @AsiaPrince_JKS ㅡ 귀엽고나!”ㅡ근데어디서팔어 ㅡㅡ?

18:05
@codeinconnu
When he enjoys a respite with Suni, Actor Jang looks an ordinary 25-year-old guy…
순이와 휴식을 즐기는장배우 이럴 땐 천상 25살인데…

18:11
@minzzangde
Where is Suni?
@codeinconnu 순이 어딨어?

18:12
@minzzangde
Only the photo with Suni came out, but there is no Suni in it…
@cherry2196 @codeinconnu 사진 안누르면 이리 나와~ 순이 없는줄,,,

18:14
‏@cherry2196
Here.
@minzzangde 요기

18:42
Staff: When he enjoys a respite with Suni, Actor Jang looks an ordinary 25-year-old guy…
JKS: I’m 26, ain’t I?
Staff: You’re back and forth between 6 years old and 46 years old… by the way, I think it’s better to use Western style of calculating age (this time it means he’s 25 years old)!
“@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@codeinconnu: 순이와 휴식을 즐기는 장배우 이럴 땐 천상 25살인데… http://twitpic.com/ak1ciy ”ㅡ 나26이거든?” ㅡ 6세~46세를 왔다갔다 하시니… 근데 나이는 만으로 합시다! 쿨럭

18:59
Staff: The standard one is not so expensive, but the limited version like this is expensive. Everyone at least has one bear at home!!??
JKS: I visited here.
“@2SAEROMi: @AsiaPrince_JKS 보편적인건 안비싸구 한정판 이런건 비싸염. 다들 집에 곰한마리쯤 있는거 아니겠니!!!”ㅡ나 여기왔다..

19:00
There are a lot..
@2SAEROMi 졸라많다..

19:03
DAFT PUNK set, I decided to get them..!!!
Daft punk set두마리 영입 결정..!!!
tenshi_akuma’s note: Sukkie got this Daft Punk 1000% Be@rbrick Set.

19:17
Tomorrow I must call this BE@RBRICK head office and ask them to make Gun-chan BE@RBRICK!!
낼 여기 인형가게 본사 전화해서 근짱 베어브릭 만들어달라 땡깡 부려야겠다!!

19:52
Friend: kk What were you doing when it became in fashion…? Why now^^? Anyway, Daft Punk Be@rbrick is cook..
JKS: At that time, I was into “One Piece” …
“@Naosnova: @AsiaPrince_JKS ㅋㅋ 유행할때 뭐하다가 왜 이제와서^^ 다프트 펑크 버젼 귀엽네..”ㅡ그 땐 원피스에 빠져있었지…ㅌㅋㅋ

22:09
Finally these bears were in my house… Very heaby.. Daft punk !! In ma bedroom!!!! 
얘네 드디어 우리 집 침투… 겁나 무겁네.. Daft punk !! In ma bedroom!!!!

22:14
@cherry2196
It’s a beautiful night..
아름다운밤이에요 쿨럭쿨럭



credit: tenshi_akuma + Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment