Tuesday, August 14, 2012

[TWITTER] 8/14/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update


@AsiaPrince_JKS:Triangular mouth shape that Miss Zo Sun Hi hates. Hehe 

  
@AsiaPrince_JKS: The Busan city! 


 @AsiaPrince_JKS: My friend Fun Duk's expansion to Busan.. Fighting!! In this sense today S+ tour begins~~

  
@AsiaPrince_JKS: I want to buy this, but size is not right ㅠㅠㅠ

  
@AsiaPrince_JKS:If i have a daughter next time.. I won't let her have a personality like me..hehe But i'll make her into Asia Princess.. hehe

  
@AsiaPrince_JKS:  Call Oppa after 15 years.. must !


 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@codeinconnu: @AsiaPrince_JKS: I want you to have many babies for the human race!! At least a daughter and a son !! I want to see both of them!!
ㅡ But...What is the way to make a baby???

@AsiaPrince_JKS: But here feels like Cri Show, it has everything


@AsiaPrince_JKS:  Bread King Gun-Chan~~ I am planning to do part time at Cola Mercato.. 

  
@AsiaPrince_JKS:  Paintings.. staring at it is my taste!!!!

@AsiaPrince_JKS: I stopped drinking alcohol, I'm satisfied with Mojito..!!

@AsiaPrince_JKS: Because I stopped drinking alcohol, I'm satisfied with Mojito..!! Today having fun in Busan first~



translation credit: sa_sha26, Angelnunhwa

No comments:

Post a Comment