Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[VIDEO] Seo In Gook in TV Program “Taxi” and Talked About JKS


Note: Singer/Actor Seo In Gook appeared in TV Program Taxi on July 19 and talked about shooting Love Rain. He mentioned that he got support and help from Jang Keun Suk.
Here is the brief translation of it:


Seo In Gook: At Love Rain Press conference and interviews, I always would like to say THANK YOU to Jang Keun Suk. This was the first time I challenge acting as a singer. People may think that (acting) is not natural. On the first day of shooting, I was feeling sorry to join the team, but Jang Keun Suk came to me unnoticed, (the MC turned her head and joking: Maybe the Hallyu Star was trying to scare you?) Seo In Gook: He whispered to my ear said: “It I was Kim Changmo, from now on (use this as an opportunity) to become popular. Please try!” Then he left. “The scene of Changmo peeing on the coals that was Jang Keun Suk’s idea. He told me to try to act as peeing on the coals. PD Yoon liked this idea a lot as well, he said this was pretty common during 70s.” There words he have said to me privately that no none else heard. Jang Keun Suk is the guy who opened the first door for me. I always feel grateful for that. When I said THANK YOU to him, he just said: “It’s nothing, don’t mention it!”


When Seo In Gook was seeing the bus with Love Rain paint poster, he bowed to the Jang Keun Suk’s picture and said: Thank you so much. He said he got praise from PD Yoon, these are all because of “someone’s” support.

The following is the program clip.




Credit: 樱之荼靡 /Sukbar weibo, sukkiefanncusa
English translation: Sarah Ye
Source: Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment