Tuesday, July 31, 2012

[TWITTER] July 27-28, 2012 Jang Keun Suk and Staff Twitter Update


22:11
Without fail, I came to JISAN VALLEY ROCK FESTIVAL this year~~ I’m driving a car with Yeong Deuki (youngest manager) in the back seat..
올해도 어김없이 지산 록페 왔음요~~ 영득이 (막내매니져)뒤에 태우고 손수운전중..


tenshi_akuma’s note: This is the official website of 2012 JISAN VALLEY ROCK FESTIVAL.






23:45
Jyo!!!zikzin!!!!





00:39
Nya~ This light (with a hat) is available! kya kya kya kya kya
ㄴ ㅑ 이거 불도 들어온다 캬캬캬캬캬




tenshi_akuma’s note: I heard this hat is a gift from one of his eels.


00:41
Fully alive!!!!! Jyo~~~~
완전 살았다!!!!! 쬬~~~~




00:59
@minzzangde
Our boss attended JISAN (VALLEY ROCK FESTIVAL) on opening day last year! He dressed differently from this year! The towel he tied around his head was bought directly at the JISAN entrance! Sales clerk said, “You look like Jang Keun Suk!” I replied, “It’s him, Jang Keun Suk! Don’t you know that?!”
작년에도 지산 첫날 출석하신 두목! 올해와는 다른 패션! 두목이 두른 수건은 지산입구에서 직접 굿즈 구입해서 두른것! 판매남자 직원왈 – 장근석씨 닮으셨어요! 직원얘기에 나님왈 – 장근석씨에요! 모르셨어요?!


11:25
Today’s breakfast and a bracelet of (JISAN VALLEY) Rock Festival… ah… I haven’t sobered yet..
오늘의 아침과 롹페스티발 팔찌…아…술안깨..


12:43
My breakfast and evidence of JISAN ROCK FESTIVAL.. Mother insisted on not adding condiments to Mackerel Kimuchi Jjigae, but I suspected she must have added half a spoonful of them.. and I’m drinking water.. I love condiment
내 아침밥상과 지산락페의 흔적..엄마가 고등어김치찌게에 미원 안넣었다고 우겼으나 반스푼 넣은걸로..계속 물마심.. I love 조미료


12:50
I’ve doubted since this morning… that actually this person’s house is located in Gangbuk-gu.. it’s a national fraud…..!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, should I sing Gangnam-gu style instead? k k k
아침부터 의문…정작 이분의 집은 강북이라며..대국민 사기극…..!!!!!!!!!!!! 그럼 내가 강북스타일 불러야 하나 ㅋㅋㅋ



credit: Tenshi_akuma(japan), AsiaPrince_JKS twitter
source: Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment