Thursday, July 5, 2012

[TWITTER] 7/5/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update]


@AsiaPrince_JKS: Ah....I am very angry and upset after meeting from the morning..... 




@MJkim000: “@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@MJkim000: Jo~~(MJ) What?(JKS) After that.........Zikzin (MJ) 





 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Today is the day my car coming at last!! No problem on the breakfast table............but the table looks like my aunt did....but my mother shows off cutting rolled egg.....what is this? 





 @AsiaPrince_JKS: Mother is doing like this in Lotte Duty Free... I am going to exercise...Father is in the office...so....the important thing is..who will intercept the car!!!! MJ and Yungdeuk wait with my bag......Who will be the winner at last? Ta-da~!!!! 


 @AsiaPrince_JKS: RT“@zosun_hi:The rain made a drought in a century wet....my mind became wet, too...
ㅡ Bluff Jo ..... 


@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@zosun_hi:@AsiaPrince_JKS:I learned it from
you! Bluff Jang~~kk---How come the end of the car? 



trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS:I want to kill you...Baby belly....  


@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@belmakang: @AsiaPrince_JKS @zosun_hi :kkkk Bluff Jo!!!
ㅡHey! What are you saying, Bluff Kang! You go to the Louis Vuitton
fashion show!!  


Wow!! Happy hours for Chinese lesson!!!
와오!!! 씐나는중국어 시간!!!



eng trans: Angelnunhwa

No comments:

Post a Comment