Saturday, July 14, 2012

[TWITTER] 7/14/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update




13:01
Suddenly I began to miss LiLiCo-chan.. See you soon at my concert!!
とつざんリリコちゃんが会いたいな。。コンサトであいましょう!!



13:03
I want this T-shirt..
저 티셔츠 갖고싶어..



3:17
Well.. Yesterday Olivier told me that he invited all his female French acquaintances, so I booked a club, said loud “New York Herald Tribune!” and was waiting for them while eating grilled pork….. but collapsed…….. Yeah.. I’m always like that…. Byeong-Gon brother is still sleeping next to me.. and snores..
아 놔..어제 올리비에가 자기 아는 프렌치 여자애들 다 부른다고 해서 클럽 다 잡아놓고 뉴욕헤럴드 트리뷴 외치고 삼겹살먹으면서 딱 기다리고 있었는데…….뻗었다……..그래..난 늘 이런식이지….아직 병건이형 옆에서 자는데..코 곤다..



 staff: Just ended the broadcast of SAMMA NO MAMMA, ratings/comment is good!
suk:thought you dont understand japanese
“@codeinconnu: 방금 관동지방 산마노만마 방송이 끝났다! チャングンソク 검색해보니 기쁜 말들이 가득하다 そだㅡね (>_<) pic.twitter.com/nBcFaPga”ㅡ너 일본어 못하자나.



13:21
Oh my, what the hell is this…?? Ah, my mother will snap at me..
이건 뭐냐…아 엄마한테 또 한 소리 듣겠구만..



tenshi_akuma’s note: JKS received this notice mail that his mobile telephone bill surpassed 550,000 won (including global roaming service fee) from July 1st. Poor Sukkie… k k~~


13:34
Let me tell you something about racism…… the earth is too small for that.. A feeling of inferiority… Put away such a complex..!! In my case, I’ve already made friends with 16 Parisians.. Most of them are girls.. Kya, a lot of fun!! Note that one of them is a staff of a department store. k k k
인종차별에 대해서 한마디 하자면……그러기에 지구는 너무 좁아..열등감…그딴거 버리면 됨..난 이미 파리지엥 친구들을 16명이나 만들었어..그중에 절반이 여자..ㄲ ㅑ 씐나!! 참고로 한명은 백화점 직원 ㄲㄲㄲ


13:49
Only one event blows away (my negative past)….
한방에 보내버리시네요….



@AsiaPrince_JKS



BoA: today's broadcast 1TV 17:35 (name of the show), i, Boa's journey to India will be aired.. Please remember to watch and support me.
Suk: oh ya, i want to go India for holiday...
“@BoAkwon: 오늘 KBS1TV 저녁 5시35분부터 희망로드 대장정 저 보아의 인도편이 방송됩니다. 많은 시청과 후원 부탁드려요~~!!”ㅡ아 맞다..나 수행하러 인도가야하는데...


zosun_hi: Went to sleep directly again? I am because of older age, but you ~~~!
suk: such things always happen, not surprising. but this evening appointment has been set
“@zosun_hi: @AsiaPrince_JKS 난 벼룩시장으로 ~~ 죠 고고!!!”ㅡㅋㅋㅌㅌ벼룩누나가 벼룩시장간다~~~


zosun_hi: im going to the flea market ~~joo~gogo~!!!
suk: flea sister go flea market
@zosun_hi: @AsiaPrince_JKS 난 벼룩시장으로 ~~ 죠 고고!!!”ㅡㅋㅋㅌㅌ벼룩누나가 벼룩시장간다~~~





zosun_hi: right.. have you given me your autographed cd?
suk: given out all, will give you when back in Korea
“@zosun_hi: @AsiaPrince_JKS 참 근데 ... 나한텐 싸인씨디 줬니???”ㅡ다 떨어졌어..한국가서 줄게.





16:01
Now it’s the time I have to arrange my shooting schedule for my 2013 calendar, where should I go? Give me some suggestions. I did before in Seoul and Busan, so I’m thinking to go overseas.. The candidate countries are India, China, Japan, Turkey (Heungro’s hometown) and Hawaii… Where should I go??
내년 달력건 촬영스케줄을 슬슬 잡아야하는데 어디로 갈까요? 의견주삼 서울 부산은 찍었고 해외로 가 볼까 하는데 일단 후보국이 인도 중국 일본 터키(흥부네 고향) 하와이..어디로 가지??


16:15
How about in front of moai statue..?? Like Seo Taiji brother did before..
모아이 앞에서 찍을까 태지횽아 처럼..

16:43
Lying on a bed and reading notes posted on Fan Cafe, I’m so touched and near to tears… so that I’m dancing alone with playing this video. Wow, I feel great!!!!!
침대에 누워 펜카페 글 보면서 감동받아 눈물 쳐 나올라하길래 이거 틀어뫃고 혼자 춤추는 중 아오씐나!!!!!!




9:52
So funny k k k .. The Eiffel Tower has eyes Ah~ k k k
미치겟다 ㅋㅋㅋ 에펠탑에 눈달려쪜ㅋ앜ㅋㅋ


19:53
This girl gave it to me~~ She is from Tours, the edge~~~ of the south of France!!!
이 아이가 줬어요~~ she is from tours 프랑스 남부 저~~~끝 !!!




20:20
It’s the first fine day since I came to Paris.. Rain bringer is still available here in Paris…
파리와서 처음으로 좋은 날씨.. 아메오토코는 파리에서도 이어진다…




credit: @AsiaPrince_JKS, Jang Keun Suk Forever, ECI
translation credit: Eileen Tan, Tenshi_akuma(japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment