Friday, July 13, 2012

[TWITTER] 7/13/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update


01:22
Friend: What happened on a fiery night in Paris? k k
JKS: The midnight sun in Paris -_- Damn..
“@Joosuc78: 프랑스의 불타는 밤은 어떸된거야 ㅋㅋ ㅡ 여기 백야야-_-젠장..
15:45
Whoa.. It was started from here…
후아…여기부터 시작이었지…





16:10
RT: @ planet_dream
http://www.planet-dream.com
tenshi_akuma’s note: This website will officially open on July 20th.

16:24
JKS: The only advertiser who uses me for free… Kim Rok….
Kim Rok: I love you. “Do a good thing!” Hahahahaha
“@AsiaPrince_JKS: http://vimeo.com/45304602 유일하게 날 무료로 썼던 광고주…김록….” 사랑한다. “좋은 일이니까” 하하하하하




This is not the breakfast i wanted...




Yesterday went to the best club in Paris.. Indeed I played and enjoyed well, no matter where I go, I am still the lead... I won't be behind a dog, the one behind me is dog.. ah.. headache.. 



I am going to eat right now, cannot waste time.. Self-PR is important.. It shows Made In Korea!!






Really like.. continue happy.. strolling and showing off to my staff at the same time.. i wanna walk out to the street~
와방 좋아하네.. 해피를 연발하며 자기직원들에게 자랑 하면서 돌아다닌다..난 거리로~




Mac.. Macdonald use macaroon in exchange for my CD.. (side note: Macdonald is the name of the girl in the pic)
맥..맥도날드 마카롱과 바꾼 내 cd...





 Greetings taiwan~~~ this album is produce in Korea, thats why is called "made in Korea" ^^^^^
안녕 타이완~~~ 이 앨범은 전부 한국에서 만든거니까 made in Korea 라는거야 ^^^^




걸어다니며 rain열창중...!!


Why didn't I bring my guitar....
대체 기타를 왜 안가져왔을까...

Note: Please pause the background music before playing the video.

Credit: infinitySui@YT




I thought they were fans, asked for taking picture, after I saw the background pictures on their phones are Heechul and Hongki, WTH!!! 
하도 팬이라길래 사진 찍어 주려고 전화기 달랬더니 배경화면은 김희철과 이홍기.. 뭐냐 이거...-_-





Translation credit: sa_sha26, Eileen Tan, Sarah Ye, Tenshi_akuma
Source: @Asia Prince_JKS, ECI and Jang Keun Suk Forever



No comments:

Post a Comment