Thursday, July 12, 2012

[TWITTER] 7/10/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update

03:40
Wow.. They know me!!!
와..또 나를 알아보고!!!







03:41
Keuhaha Go Go into European market! kkk
크할할 유럽진출 고고 ㅋㅋㅋ




03:48
@Fun_Duk
With ma man in Parisssss!!!!


15:33
A few days ago, I was the most furious in 2012 and couldn’t control my anger and spent the day punching a wall with my fist, which led to my finger bone cracked. In the end, I was stupid alone..Uh.. I must not get mad… Here is Paris, right? “New York Herald Tribune”~!
몇일전 2012년최고로 열받은 날에 도저히 분이 안풀려 벽을 주먹으로 치고 하루를 보냈으나 그 일로 인하여 내 손가락뼈는 금이가고 결국 나 혼자 또 바보됨..아..화내면 안돼…여긴 빠리잖아?뉴욕헤럴드트리뷴~!


16:04
9am, local time in Paris.. I’m going to write today’s diary in Paris.. First of all, now I’m having breakfast alone… I feel lonely…
파리시각 오전9시.. 오늘 파리일기나 써 볼까나.. 일단 혼자 아침 처묵중…외롭다…


16:39
Where to go with this shoes..??
이거 신고 어디가지..??


tenshi_akuma’s note: This shoes look slippers (scuffs)…
16:58
Ahh it’s cold… Go back to room!!!!
아 추워…고 백 투 룸!!!!


21:44
Go away!!!! My baby belly!!!!!! in Paris….!!!!
꺼져!!!! 아가배!!!!!!in Paris….!!!!



credit:  JKS / Tree-J,Twitter by tenshi_akuma (Japan)
re-posted from: Jang Keun Suk Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment