Monday, July 16, 2012

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Explains Supposed Racial Discrimination Tweet


Jang Keun Suk has explained a previous tweet which had previously surprised fans. 


In the morning of July 15, Jang Keun Suk had made an emotional tweet writing, “What makes me really mad is they don’t say anything to a Western (a non-Asian person). But if an Asian shows even a slight bit of an ugly impression they [call it out]. I understand you’re stressed but do you have to be like that for you to be at ease? Hmm?” 


The tweet caused a flurry of speculation from fans with many believing he had been racially discriminated against while in Paris. 


The furor immediately shot the term ‘Jang Keun Suk racial discrimination’ up in Korea’ most searched terms.

ang Keun Suk the later tweeted, “I saw the term ‘Jang Keun Suk racial discrimination’ on Daum’s most searched terms but what I said was to one individual who wronged me, I wasn’t saying it entirely to Westerners in general. Please don’t make the thing I said bigger than what they mean! I love Paris!” 

Jang Keun Suk has been in Paris since July 9 to prepare for an upcoming Europe clubbing show with Jang Keun Suk as DJ. 



Photo credit: Jang Keun Suk’s Twitter
Source: enewsworld


No comments:

Post a Comment