Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[NEWS] Jang keun Suk Warns Sasaeng Fans Once Again



Jang Geun Suk has issued a warning toward sasaeng fans once again.


On July 22, Jang Geun Suk posted on his Twitter,  “You set up antenna inside my taxi, forcefully sending empty cabs to follow me around, transmitting GPS signals… wow, what a variety of methods,” expressing his anger and frustration.


He followed, “I’m saying this once again but I don’t need any fans like sasaengs so piss off” and “I don’t need this anymore! I feel like crap.”


Last October, Jang Geun Suk posted a similiar message saying, “Saesang kids. You must be following me around, whispering delusions that you know every single move I make. But did you know this? By doing so, you’re getting that much further from me. Smile when you can smile. I’m scary when I get mad.”


Despite the warnings, sasaeng fans have been stalking Jang Geun Suk even more, which is why he posted another message.


Netizens commented, “They are not sasaeng fans but sasaeng criminals,” “This is more like a crime,” and “The line has been crossed long ago.”


Meanwhile, Jang Geun Suk has successfully finished his “2012 Jang Geun Suk Asia Tour The CRI Show 2″ in Japan on July 21 and July 22.


CREDIT: SOOMPI

No comments:

Post a Comment