Sunday, July 8, 2012

[NEWS] Jang Geun Suk Plans to Open A Shopping Center in Japan!


Jang Keun Suk is an official owner of a 6 story building in Shibuya, Japan.

On July 7, Jang Keun Suk was speaking to his fans at the “2012 Jang Keun Suk Asia Tour THE CRI SHOW 2″ concert held at Korea University when he revealed, “I’m attempting to do new things these days and began a lot of new projects. I want to test how far a Korean can go. I bought a building in Shibuya, Japan. It’s 6 stories.”

It has been reported that Jang Keun Suk is planning to open a shopping center in the 6 story building in Shibuya.

Jang Keun Suk continued, “I decided to do this after thinking about what if would be like if I had a shopping center of my own. All of it became a reality when I, myself, gave presentations to businesses in addition to collaborating with fashion designers.”

In March of 2011, Jang Keun Suk made headlines after purchasing a 6 story building in Gangnam, which was estimated to be about $100 million USD. Since then Jang is known to be a wealthy mid 20′s real estate owner.


CREDIT: kpopstarz


No comments:

Post a Comment