Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ĉri Show 2 in Seoul Update (Tweet Compilation shared by eels)

@shiro401;

--on my seat already ^O^ 
--Start ^.^
--Abracadabra
--Omg he's soooo close ^O^ can see his sweat trickling down *.* but my arm got a spark from the pyro ^^;;;
--Omg white shirt Prince *.*
--Awesome video! Crazyyyyy!! ^O^
--Awesomeeeee!!! Omg great production!! I love abradacabra sooooooo much *.*
--Hellooooo muscled arms *.*
--Guitar Suk *.* *dies*
--In my dream *dies twice*
--Dear God dancing in tight pants should be illegal =P
--Couldn't hold my tears when he sang Guardian Star. Reminds me of Tokyo Dome. Wish that special someone was watching it with me today... T.T
--Wow Team H members here!!
--Who was that girl with yellow pants? O.o everybody screamed when saw her n her manager n she waved O.O.......--Yoona n kim hee chul? O.o---Yoona ^^;;; she walked past me n I didn't recognize 
--really good looking O.O


--Souvenir from cri show tonight \(*.*)/ 
--he threw several to the fans. I was lucky to catch it ^^
--super awesome n fantastic night ^O^
-- kkkk still wet =P


@xjl_linda;

--Crazy crazy Cri Show 2 stage.
--They show us "Gotta Getcha MV" while waiting for the show to begin. Love it...feel like wanna move my feet kkkkk :P
--Crazy crazy crazy MV now for us while waiting the show begin 
--Saw 2 western eels beside me kkkk
--The Show Begins......WOW!
--"Welcome to Magic World" theme of Cri Show2???
--Yoona SNSD is attending ‪#WorldPrinceJKS‬ Seoul Cri Show 2. She's sitting among VIP guest
--Whoaaaa....‪#WorldPrinceJKS‬ is in white <3<3<3 *pardon me haha :p*
--Oh My Darling with towel throwing.....wow lucky eels sitting in X section front row...envy much..
--"In My Dream" singing by Suk while playing guitar.....great to hear it live..
--Haha sorry chingu, no sarangbi ost :P
--LH TIMEEEE.....Big Brother is here....Let's move....
--The show is finished.....see you again Prince....zikzin! Thank you for a very great and spectacular show, Saranghaeyo ^^


credits: shiro401 +xjl_linda, brighteststarjanggeunsuk






No comments:

Post a Comment