Thursday, June 28, 2012

[TWITTER] 6/27/2012 Jang Keun Suk and TreeJ Staff Twitter Update



5….4….3……..2…………..1……….


OMG!!!!


Tree-J staff: It’s too precious to drink…
JKS: Wonder if it’ll be empty in 48 seconds or not
“@codeinconnu: @AsiaPrince_JKS 아까워서 먹지도 못하겠네…”-48초만에 빈병만들기있긔없긔

@hellomikitty820
We succeeded to take it away( ̄▽ ̄)v
取り上げ成功( ̄▽ ̄)v

Do I already lose my popularity in Japan..?
オレ日本でもう人気ないのかな。。?


I feel lonely..
さびしいな。。





@hellomikitty820
Generally, we often heard “the terrible twos” but… “the terrible twenty-fours”…( ̄◇ ̄;)
世の中では『魔の2歳児』と良く聞きますが… 『魔の24歳児』…( ̄◇ ̄;)

Watermelon man
スイカ人間だ。 수박인간








I want to play tennis
テニスしたいしたい 테니스하고싶어


@hellomikitty820
sigh…(´Д` )
もう…(´Д` )

@codeinconnu
I’m in bad shape, so that I stayed at my hotel. He asked me, “”Where are you? Why didn’t you come?” As I replied “I’m sick”, then he said, “OK, I understand.” After a while, a person came to my room. He called a doctor. Gee… my eyes got watery.. what’s wrong, Geun-chan..?
몸이 안 좋아서 호텔에 남았다. 어디 있냐고, 왜 안왔냐고- 아프다고 하니까 알았다-한다. 그리고 얼마 지나지않아 방으로 사람들이 왔다. 의사를 불러 준단다. 우쒸… 눈물나게 왜 이래 근짱…


@jksjapan
The shooting of “Sanma-no-manma” was over! It was great fun. Jackpot!!
さんまのまんま、収録終了! すっごく面白かった!대ㅡ박!!

It’s manma-chan!!
マンマちゃんだ!!
tenshi_akuma’s note: TV talk show “Sanma-no-manma” is hosted by a Japanese famous comedian, Sanma Akashiya. And the TV program has the original mascot character, Manma. Here is their official website.


Hello, eels~~~~~~
안늉 장어들아~~~~~~ http://yfrog.us/7710z





Credit: JKS / Tree-J,Twitter, tenshi_akuma (Japan)

No comments:

Post a Comment