Friday, June 22, 2012

[TWITTER] 6/21/2012 Jang Keun Suk Twitter Update



 @AsiaPrince_JKS:Koreans doesn't know that I am using Team H name to become DJ.. But umf is kind of scary.. if they didn't response, what should I do.. and behind me is Tiesto.. should I drink with Tiesto..




@AsiaPrince_JKS:@AsiaPrince_JKS:I lost face......I made a mistake in spelling....Tiesto...zikzin

@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@8112amy:I am in a hospital tour.....It is hard...and too hot.....
ㅡ It is better than Asia Tour...I sighed when I got receipts(bills?)
from the companies.... 

 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@burgersyndrome:I think even a brand has a destiny.... ㅡ What is my destiny......? 

@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@belmakang: @zosun_hi: Cheer up!!!!!! Fighting!!
ㅡ Cheer me up please....

@AsiaPrince_JKS:Youngest aunt's dining table... is quite different with mum's dining table..





@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@zzan_ian: @AsiaPrince_JKS : I need a 밥상.. 
 ㅡ you are a 진상.....
*(밥상 means a meal on table , 진상 means a troublemaker or ugly looking man in behavior)

@AsiaPrince_JKS: The weather is so hot.. first dentist... thanks for the tooth.. But why the car haven't come yet..





@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@ashura1999: If there were 10 Jangkeunsuks, the earth had been conquered....
ㅡ It is very hard now because I am doing it alone....


@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@codeinconnu: @AsiaPrince_JKS: @ashura1999: You are not alone. 
ㅡYou console me?


 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@zosun_hi: @AsiaPrince_JKS :Do you need consolation?
ㅡ I need a drink. 

trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@zosun_hi: “@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@zosun_hi: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Let's have a drink!
ㅡ I am getting an IV because my liver got hurt.


Translation credit: sa_sha26 ,Angelnunhwa



No comments:

Post a Comment