Friday, June 22, 2012

Jang Keun Suk will DJ on his birthday?


MF KOREA is an electronic music festival that will take place on August 3 and 4. Neither Jang Keun Suk nor Big Brother have been announced as performers yet however Jang Keun Suk wrote on twitter as if he will be performing as a DJ at this event. As you know, August 4 is his birthday, so who knows… maybe he will perform as a special guest? If I were in Korea, I would definitely go and check 

You can check the event website here: UMF


Most Koreans don’t know that I am a DJ as Team H.. I’m a bit scared of UMF.. What if no one don’t respond our play… Besides, the following DJ after me is Tiesto.. Should I drink with him..?

내다 team-h라는 이름으로 디제잉하는거 한국사람들은 거의 모른다..근데 umf는 좀 무섭네..아무도 호응 안하면 어쩌지… 심지어 내 뒤에 티엣,토인데..티에스토랑 술 한잔 해야되나..

I mistyped.. Tiesto… zikzin
가오빠지게 오타났넹..Tiesto…zikzin




No comments:

Post a Comment