Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[Love Rain] With Production Team, On Site



KBS2 TV Drama Love Rain’s production team revealed filming site at Hongik University, Mapogu, Seoul.
Today’s shooting is at Lee San Ho’s CafĂ© Style clinic – White Garden. The leading actors Jang Keun Suk and Yoona are working actively during shooting. Before filming they talked to each other about script, practicing lines. When the filming started, they were totally into the roles as Seo Jun and Ha Na.

PD Yoon is giving instructions during shooting. Besides his unique detailed directing, the actors are so concentrating, as well the production team, such as person who was holding the reflecting board. Workers on every position are all devoting all their efforts.

At every corner of the shooting site, we can feel the production team’s circumspection fits into the coffee house style clinic well. On the first floor, they have menus and food just like a real cafe. PD Yoon said: “White Garden site was remodeled from Yoon’s Color Office. Hongdae would make people think of busy downtown. This site fits into the drama. I’m very satisfied with it. If we go somewhere else, we have to consider the schedule and other stuff. Because this is our building, so we don’t have to worry about those things. The birch trees that we planted 3 years ago are all growing fast. This brings beautiful background scene.” Other than that, PD Yoon also told us “70s, 2012 and middle age love are all new experiments. During planning we thought the drama would be a success. Even now the rating is not that promising, but to do “dream style” scenes is my strength. KBS high level officials are also gave “Love Rain” high expectation. The real result came out, everybody was a bit disappointed, but we still keep working hard. The atmosphere on site is really good. Everyone is doing a great job on their position. And there are not many criticisms towards the drama itself. So we have motivation.”

Around the shooting site, Japanese fans are quietly standing there in order. They all came here for Jang Keun Suk and Yoona. The producer said: “Even they shoot till midnight, fans are still waiting outside.”
After the shooting, Jang Keun Suk said: “Of course I do care for the rating, but the on site atmosphere is so nice. When I got Love Rain’s script, I read it and then I talked to directors of my company, we got only one conclusion. In Japan, I developed very well, but compare to take a safer path, I would rather to take challenges. I want to get out “Geunjang” flower boy image, and let people to see the other sides of me.”
Yoona said: “We are all about same age, so on site it feels really nice. I’m glad that through Love Rain I become PD Yoons’ drama’s “Godess”. I also feel honored. Sangbae Lee Mi Soo who plays Ha Na’s mother is very nice to me. She patiently instructed me how to act. I want to learn more and more in the future.

Love Rain is 70s’ and 2012 young people’s love story. It elaborates the nature of love through generations and time lines.


Credit: KSC , SK Communications
English Translation: Sarah Ye

Source: Korean Fan Pages via korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment