Thursday, May 10, 2012

[5/9/2012] Jang Keun Suk Twitter Updates





trans:
@asiaPrince_JKS:I like to read my interviews before...If a junior who is younger than me says to me like this...I would buy him a drink right away...and flick him on the forehead with my finger after he's got druken....kkkk


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@Kissalebbin: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Why does Jangkeunsuk call himself Prince?
ㅡ Cause not Princess......-_-


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@romemio: 정근석  I love u 정근석  I love u
정근석  I love u 정근석  I love u정근석  I love u 정근석  I love u정근석  I love u 정근석  I love u”ㅡgo to hell
(She wrote 'Jang'keunsuk to 'Jung'keunsuk)kkkk


trans:
 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@yuumi5678yuumi: @AsiaPrince_JKS : Jangkeunsuk, which woman do you like, with long hair or short hair?
ㅡ I like a 'woman'


trans:
 Eel: How can i get married to Keun Suk?
@AsiaPrince_JKS : Convince Keun Suk's mum..


trans:
 Eel: Are you a normal human?
@AsiaPrince_JKS : I am Prince..


trans:(The photo said... the writer wanted JKS to change his hairstyile.)

@ASiaPrince_JKS:You don't know that this hairstyle is the trend now?


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@yukisuk220: @AsiaPrince_JKS :What will you do if someone say not to buy the magazine?
ㅡ I will saparate the eel's head and body and peel off the skin, skewer and roast it with seasoning.


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@jinwookim80: @AsiaPrince_JKS:My wife said to me to go to the Cri Show together. Does the show will be enjoyed by men ?
ㅡ Female dancers will be together...


trans;
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@aanniiiz: @AsiaPrince_JKS :My biggest wish is Keunsuk oppa give me mention on twitter someday. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give me a mention saying 'love' , please? Just once....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㅡ hate


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@leeleepu1: @AsiaPrince_JKS:Keunsuk~~~~
-^^^^^^^^^ Why


trans:
 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@notsuku1103: @AsiaPrince_JKS:
Do you spread JKS's love seeds in your concert?
ㅡAh...what can I receive this....


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@Asiacuty: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Jangkeunsuk, How can you kiss so well? playboy....
ㅡ I learned from Yoon.......


trans:
AsiaPrince_JKS: “@jkshappy: @AsiaPrince_JKS:
am happy you come to tweet so often. Will you have blind date with me?haha
ㅡ No.^^


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@A_hyyyyyo: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Oh , JKS tweet storm! I didn't unfollow him and wait. So good!
ㅡ I'm back.


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@Jiminee_: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Keunsuk, I am sure you've got plastic-surgery, right? liar~
ㅡ You should watch Mooreup-pak again.
(He made it sure he didn't have got plastic-surgery ...in the program.)


trans:
@AsiaPrince_JKS: “@orangq: @AsiaPrince_JKS: Why did you put the hand acupuncture on your hand?Are you sick to your stomach? Or for blood circulation?
ㅡ For the swelling to go down...not medicine for nausea.


AsiaPrince_JKS: “@dragonkller:Are you lonely these days?Don't you have a girlfriend?
ㅡ I have...but she told me to be family....shit.


trans:
 @AsiaPrince_JKS: “@yuzu0107: @AsiaPrince_JKS:Hey, Keunsuk! Just Crazy will be sold one million ! OK?
ㅡ Good! First, you advance 990 thousands, go go!!!

eng trans: Angelnunhwa (skthtj)


trans:
Fan: Jang Keun Suk~ every day I can see the TBC ad in the car. Feeling great
JKS: Don’t you think I’m very handsome!?!!


trans:
Fan: Heard you’re coming to Fukuoka for performance. What should I do to let you notice me? Because of DO-S JKS must be feeling down
JKS: Cute


trans:
Fan: Keun Suk ah~ this Tri-Aktline (anti-wrinkle cream) needs 6 months for its effect to show. A bit late for next week
JKS: what!!!???? Really??


trans:
Fan: How long has JKS not been in love?
JKS: 26 years


trans:
Fan: Keun Suk Oppa, … didn’t think you are like that …. hee hee
JKS: You try growing to my age …


trans:
Fan: JKS, you’re good at acting, singing and emcee-ing, is there anything you don’t know? If there is, what is it?
JKS: Being in love


trans:
Fan: But, JKS, no matter what, your hairstyle is fine
JKS: You’re right!!!


trans:
Fan: Keun Suk, out of battery?
JKS: very … very … dangerous


trans:
Fan: JKS, hi, the tour results are out today. I live in Tokyo but didn’t get that, still have a chance for Yokohama tour, work hard
JKS: Everyone, will you come if I have another encore performance?


trans:
Fan: Your granny hairstyle…. at the 2010 fan meeting, your hairstyle most resembled it. TT at that time … I thought you were really a granny
JKS: After that hairstyle, I considered changing my hair salon


trans:
Fan: But JKS’ hair looks like it has just been cut~~~ can’t sleep at night, what to do, haha
JKS: Rather than feeling bored, act fast

trans:
Fan: Safely got through Asia tour Yokohama show, hee hee, working hard to lose weight for the PRince
JKS: Must … let the sales succeed

trans:
Fan: JKS [Just Crazy]-5/11:ONLY STAR,5.14 WHAT’S IN? 5.19 CUT。all cover pages!! haha
JKS: Where’s the CUT cover page … didn’t see it

trans:
Fan: Keun Suk, are you waiting anxiously for the camera to start rolling? …. haha quietly …. symptom of tweetstorm
JKS: Is it so obvious?




eng trans:tenshi_akuma @ jangkeunsukforever.com
reposted from: brighteststarjanggeunsuk

No comments:

Post a Comment