Monday, April 30, 2012

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk’s seven famous lines on Love Rain





Jang Keun Suk’s seven famous lines on Love Rain are attracting wide attention.


Jang has been playing the role of photographer Seo Jun from the fifth episode of KBS 2TV’s drama series Love Rain that aired on April 9. As he said in the series, “It’s my specialty to make someone fall in love with me,” let’s take a look at some famous lines of his that captivated the female viewers.

Line 1. “It’s completely over. So let’s end everything here and start all over again”

The “reset confession” in the eighth episode that aired on April 17 ranked first. Jun said this to confess his love to Hana (played by SNSD’s Yoona). His sincere eyes with the line captivated the viewres.

Line 2. “Listen very carefully because I will say this only once”This line was also said on the eighth episode with the “reset confession.” This came out when Jun said to Hana, “I think I love you.” Hana was moved by this as she heard a confession of love for the first time.

Line 3. “I’m neither going to forget nor going to regret”In the ninth episode that aired on April 23, Jun expressed his love to Hana. As Hana was being shy after the kiss at the White Garden, Jun teased her by saying this. When he said the line, he was no more a playboy.

Line 4. “Don’t forget this. If you want to get away from me, you can”This line was said after Jun kissed Hana in the ninth episode. Even after the warning, Hana didn’t leave him, and Jun kissed her three times in front of a fountain.


Line 5. “Should I go back? I came here like a crazy man, worried something might have happened to you. I’m just going to stay here. I don’t want to run to you every time”This line shows how much Jun loves Hana. In the tenth episode that aired on April 24, Jun ran to Hana after talking with her on the phone, worried. He abruptly said it with an angry look but with affection.


Line 6. “Don’t come here ever again. She’s mine”In the tenth episode, Jun got jealous after seeing Hana staying with Han Tae Sung (played by Kim Young Kwang). Jun told Tae Sung that Hana was his girl.

Line 7. “I’ll accept it”In the tenth episode, Jun found rings that Hana prepared to express her love to him. He put the ring on his finger and said the line with a mischievous look on his face.


Source: Starnews via korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment