Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Camp staff’s weibo about Sukkie’s filming


I have seen and met so many people that I can’t count them all. I also very seldom to take picture together with an artist… But for this one who is a new type, very humble… Jang Keun Suk is so cute, so phycho, so unique… even after filming I will die in the editing room, smell formaldehyde and hurt my face for work all nights, I will have no complain at all for this happy program.
@大本营小肉丝 : 我真的见多识广阅人无数,我真的甚少和艺人合影。。可是碰到这种贱得牙痒痒的新款还真心扛不住了。。张根硕真的太可爱太抽风太怪咖~~即使我录完就要死在机房熬通宵闻甲醛烂脸赶播出,剪着这欢乐的节目也甘愿了~~



This man, whoever meet him will fall for him… he is a killer for anthomaniac
@大本营的山寨春:这个男人人见人爱。。。绝对的花痴杀手!




This bro is so high, he is the unique piece in princes’ world, when he was in the directing room, he turns back soon all hands were holding the cameras!
@马儿响叮噹: 这哥们儿太high啦,王子届的奇葩!在导播间都是一回头全是举着手机的手!



After meeting him, I become a brain damaged fan, so cute.
77的私密空间: @碰到他现场变脑残粉啦~可爱



How come I can take such a great picture?
@77的私密空间: 我怎么那么会拍!


Super cuttie Jang Keun Suk came, audiences were mostly girls, he is so adorable! Even me, this old noona were melted by him.
@晶么晶: 超可爱的张根硕来了。现场来的都是女孩!他真心可爱呀!连我这种老姐姐也被瞬间融化!


He is so smart and cute, I’m totally trapped. I love Jang Keun Suk!
@晶么晶:又聪明又可爱!我完全被俘虏了。我爱张根硕



Lovable, handsome! He knows how to find the points.
@大本营的刘小伟: 可爱,帅!懂找点!




Credits: Weibo, JangKeunSukForever
English Translation: Sarah Ye


















No comments:

Post a Comment